Re: [seul-edu] Music Software

I don't know much about Music Software but I do have that in my bookmarks

   + a web page for Linux and Midi/Sound
      http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/
   + Jazz is a sequencer that has recently taken the GPL way:
        http://www.jazzware.com/
    + Alsa is nice for sound support in Linux:
      http://www.alsa-project.org/applications.php3

As for writing music notation, I've heard that Latex could do the trick
with MusiXTex
still I don't know if there is an editor for it
( MuX2d http://mux2d.sourceforge.net/ seems in its enfancy)

Hope that might help
--
  jm