Re: [seul-edu] Announcing a CUE Call for presentations at CUE under the Digital HighSchool program

Steelhead wrote:

> Fron the CUE (Computer-Using Educators)front page.  www.cue.org
>
> I represented SEUL-edu at this conference last fall.  It is an awesome
> adventure to be buried in all of the teaching stuff vendors.
>
> CUE has once again asked Futurekids School Technology Solutions to
> facilitate the "Digital High School Best Practices" exhibit at the
> upcoming CUE conference. As part of the exhibit, we are currently
> seeking interested parties to demonstrate their accomplishments under
> the Digital High School program.

Are you going to organize and coordinate something at CUE again this year,
Bill?  If so, could anyone interested in attending and helping out please
contact Bill directly?  BTW, CUE (at least the one Bill's talking about, I
think) is in California, USA.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid