Re: [seul-edu] Announcing a CUE Call for presentations at CUE underthe Digital HighSchool program

It is a possibility, I need to be certain of a "co-host" or "Sponsor"
for the show as they do not offer anything for us poor folks.  There are
two shows, and the Spring conference is in Aneheim (Think: Disneyland
just a few blocks away) in 2 weeks.
 ( Spring 2001 CUE Conference * "2001: An Education Odyssey" * May
17-19, 2001 * Anaheim, California)

If I do go, it will be the Fall Conference in Sacramento, October 11-13.

BTW: I just took not of the fact the call fpr presentations was for the
show in two weeks, not the Fall conference, something to think on
though. There may be other programs and conferences which we could
present at, check you local are and see what is up-coming that may be of
interest.

Bill