Re: [seul-edu] Looking for math curriculum

On Sunday 13 May 2001 22:30, you wrote:

>     My question: does anybody have contacts or information about
> computer-based remedial math programs for at-risk high school students? We
> really need a comprehensive curriculum that starts from the basics such as
> number sense, counting and so on. Ideally, it should progress all the way
> through Algebra 1 and geometry. If it matters, the network runs Linux but
> can also access anything on the Internet. I don't have good enough hardware
> to run Windows emulation at any decent speed.

Our middle school has just bought a program like you are asking about,
although I'm not involved in it.  I know it covers reading, but I think it
has a math component, too.  It is web-based.  I won't be in school tomorrow,
but I'll check Tuesday.  If you don't hear from me in a few days, please
remind me...
--
Tom Hoffman
hoffman@as220.org