Re: [seul-edu] VALinux school admin software?

On Sun, 13 May 2001 23:26:08 -0400
Tom Hoffman <tom_hoffman@mac.com> wrote:

Tom> Was it on this list that someone posted recently about VALinux being
Tom> interested in getting together a group of schools to fund the development of
Tom> administrative software?  I was wondering if anything had come of it.
Tom>
Tom> I am working on designing a new high school, and it looks like we are going
Tom> to need a customized program to create and track individualized learning
Tom> plans for our students.

Is there some free software/project on that topic available?
I once saw a library software at sourceforge, it seemed complete but in
German. I can't find it anymore however...

Hilaire

--
OFSET - Organization for Free Software in Education and Teaching
http://www.ofset.org