Re: [seul-edu] VALinux school admin software?

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> On Sun, 13 May 2001 23:26:08 -0400
> Tom Hoffman <tom_hoffman@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Tom> Was it on this list that someone posted recently about VALinux being
> Tom> interested in getting together a group of schools to fund the development of
> administrative software?
>
> Is there some free software/project on that topic available?
> I once saw a library software at sourceforge, it seemed complete but in
> German. I can't find it anymore however...

I think we have a listing for this on our software page, although I'm not sure about
that.  Take a look through the management index and see if you can find it.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid