Re: [seul-edu] CIPA and Linux (meeting compliancy w/ SQUID)]

There is a commercial filter available for RH Linux , I-Gear, that filters by
site and text. Support isn't the greatest but that may be the route we go if
squid/squid guard doesn't pan out. I am currently runnning the Solaris version
of  I-Gear at a central location with squid running at the schools. Works great.

Michael Williams
Network Coordinator
Haywood County Schools