[seul-edu] Voting web page?

Is it possible to set up a web page for ballot collection?  The
first use of this technology that I can see is for the ongoing
"Computer Donations Message -- yes" thread on seul-edu.  Although I
recognize the importance of the election, I'd rather not accumulate
each and every
vote in my mailbox.

Surely this will not be the last vote we solicit.

--
Jim Thomas                            E-mail:
jthomas@bittware.com