Re: [seul-edu] donated computers announcement, take 2

OK, here's what I propose to do.  This should be sent out from Schoolforge, rather
than from SEUL, as I think that will carry more clout with the world beyond the
Linux community.  So change all references from SEUL to Schoolforge.  Leon should
say the spokesman, since it's primarily his work (Leon, you _are_ on the
schoolforge-discuss mailing list, aren't you? :-) ).  The spellings should stay as
they are (so long as they aren't mispellings).  Matt Drew's, William Abernathy's,
Stephen Daukas's, and Karl Sarnow's recommendations sound about right and should
probably be integrated into the document.  Roger Dingledine was concerned that the
list of links in the next to last paragraph looks clunky in an email message and
breaks up the readability of it; I don't know just what we can do about that.

Leon, could you do another revision?  After we see it and send it along to
Schoolforge for their rubberstamp, we'll need a list of places to send the
message.  I know about the Linux community sites, but they're not the places that
most need to see this.  Think about where to place this message and send your
ideas back to the list, with contact and mailto: info if at all possible.