Re: [Community_studios] Re: [seul-edu] Re: Unified Front...

Matt,

I'm going to be playing around with some video and some composition
ideas. If you or anyone else at RH have any suggestions or video
footage you'd like to send my way, I'd be happy to receive it.

Alex Heizer
http://www.synchcorp.com/alex
http://www.synchcorp.com/alexheizer

aetius wrote:

> tom poe wrote:
> > On Tuesday 30 April 2002 10:18, Matt Drew wrote:
> >

> >>One of the most frustrating things about Windows *IS* trying to
fix a
> >>problem with something that is automated.  If we can market
Linux as
> >>robust and easy to fix (which it generally is) there is traction
there
> >>with the technical people who do the deployments, both in
schools and in
> >>other places.  Part of our efforts here are to get people used
to using
> >>Linux so that they see how really simple most things are.
> >

> > Hi, Matt:  In talking with Alex, we agree that the day is not
far off when
> > there will be high quality video infomercials available to
schools, agencies,
> > groups, and individuals that want to see what happens when a
linux
> > distribution is installed.  In fact, we are now mulling over how
to get at
> > the resources to produce one such video.  If you could, check
out whether RH
> > has an interest in such a video, and if they want to spend their
money with
> > studioforrecording.org to produce one for them, or make one
"in-house" and
> > let us have access to use it along with our stuff.  Now, that
would be most
> > helpful to everyone involved on the list.  What do you think?
> > Thanks,
> > Tom Poe
> > Reno, NV
> > http://www.studioforrecording.org/
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
> > http://renotahoe.pm.org/
> >

> Tom,
>
> We have the interest but don't want to spend the money right now.
This