Re: [seul-edu] Re: Contact list for the MS rebuttal

Michael Shigorin wrote:

> I'll definitely put an announce at our local LUG site, and will
> push it to media like itc.ua and computerra.ru.  (mostly) Local,
> that is.
>
> Someone deals with LWN or I can try to?

Very good, Michael.  I can put it on all the places I usually send the Linux
in education report: LWN, LinuxToday, NewsForge, VarLinux.org, Open Source
Schools.  We have other folks who can contact Linux Journal, Linux Gazette,
etc.  Whate we really need is non-Linux places to put the message on so that
regular people will see it.  Not that you folks aren't regular, but...