Re: [seul-edu] Legal questions [was Re: They changed the site! ( was Re: [OS:N:] Donated PCs)

Hi:  I have bought a computer with M$95 on it.  I now reformat the hard drive
and install Debian Potatoev2.4 on it.  I now reformat the drive and install
M$98 on it.  Am I legally able to donate that computer to a school without
the M$95 documentation?

Give me a break!  . . . . .   Until they point to a specific law that states
unequivocally that there is a legal requirement, etc., their statement is
FALSE.  And, it is important that that action [web page] must be retracted,
in the name of preserving the concept of Donated Computers.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/