Re: [seul-edu] Finishing touches to MS rebuttal

Doug Loss écrivait/wrote:
> I'd like to get our MS rebuttal out to the media in approximately
> 15-18 hours.  Here in Eastern North America that would be about 6-9
> AM.  If the media wherever you are would be better served with an
> earlier or later release, use your best judgement in sending it to
> them.  I'll work up a list of contacts we have to send to later
> today.  If you have ideas of where this should go and you haven't
> mentioned them to us yet, _now_is_the_time_!

Our LUG's web site is in French, but feel free to post it in English at:

http://www.linux-quebec.org/Zope/nouvelles/addPostingForm

In case you fear the French page, here is a translation of what appears there:

Titre = Title
Sujet = Subject
Dept = Department
Auteur(e) = Author
Courriel = E-Mail
Sommaire = Summary
Texte = Text body
Encodage = Encoding
Poster = Post
Voir = View
Annuler = Cancel

If you prefer, I can post it myself, but I would need to know the official
author, and maybe his e-mail.

The Province of Quebec has two official languages: French and English. That's
why our LUG accepts both languages, as most people are bilingual.

Thanks,

Nicolas