Re: [seul-edu] Another threat

I was referring more to the fact that if Gov. agencies are requiring such,
and then SHOWING no other options, there is a problem.  When your Voc
programs believe they HAVE to use MS products, they will not agree with
even looking at options.

Incidentally, ThanX! to everyone for the options, ideas and
discussions.  No, I was not panicking, but yes, concerned.

ThanX!!

Kevin Stiles

SNIP