Re: [seul-edu] wine testing efforts

James Oden wrote:
> Matt,
>
> One program you should definately get working that seems to be
> predominately used in the NC elementaries and middle schools is
> accelerated reader.
>
> ...james

Yes, I know about Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math -- they're in
the queue to be tested.  I have a list ... and it probably would have
been smart to post it. :)  Feel free to add anything your schools are
using to the list and I'll try to get to it.  In no particular order:

MS Office 97
MS Office 2000

Symantec Ghost (apparently there is a problem with Linux, even on the
latest version -- two different sites have had issues)

The entire Riverdeep/Edmark series

Accelerated Reader
Accelerated Math
Star Reading (Reader?)
Star Math
Kidspiration
Kidpix
Follet (encyclopedia?)
Encarta (several versions here)
Printshop
Integrade (has a possible OSS replacement)
Easy Grade Pro (has a possible OSS replacement)
Orchard Software's whole learning product
Academy of Reading
Math Blaster (Edmark?)
Number Crunchers (Edmark?)
Oregon Trail (has a possible OSS replacement)
Railroad Tycoon (has an old Loki-done Linux version, I believe)

Graph Club
Graph Master

an AS/400 terminal application from IBM (might not be necessary)

ISIS food inventory/warehousing/lunchroom POS software (could have the
name wrong)

SASI or SAFI - Virginia equivalent to SIMS (name probably wrong)
NCS Mentor for Virginia schools (and elsewhere?)

SIMS (North Carolina schools)
NCWISE (haven't even looked at what the setup is here yet)

--
Matt Drew
Red Hat, Inc