add'l programs

Hi all,

I've been lurking for some time on the SEUL lists.  I thought that I'd
have more time (isn't that always the case).  However, schoolwork has
interfered.  So, I haven't contributed as much as I wanted to, but I
still believe that this is an important project.

Here's another URL.  I believe that there was some discussion as to
whether we should include java applets in our educational programs
business, right?  This is a collection of physics education applets.

http://jersey.uoregon.edu/vlab/

Dan
--
"Too clever is dumb."