Re: Micah's menu program

Doug here's the URL of the Perl user group I was talking about
(http://www.halcyon.com/spug). They seem to have an interest in helping others
with Perl. Since I'm involved with some of them on the Open-Software TV Show,
I will see what potential there is. I don't mind learning another computer
language. The question is what should it be Perl, Java, etc. I believe we need
to put together a project that's small enough to accomplish but big enought to
be significant. Another thought is can we work with gnone by doing something
in connection with them. We'll come up with something.

Bob