Re: First list of pointers and wishes, and an aside

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Douglas Loss wrote:

> Now an aside.  I haven't seen many posts here for the last two days;
> certainly nothing near what we had previously.  Are we all sitting back and
> digesting everything that's been said?

Hi Doug and everyone,

Well I've been plenty busy. I'm hosting the Twin Cities Linux Users Group
(http://tclug.real-time.com/) InstallFest tomorrow. We'll be goin' nuts
from 10am-5pm. I've spent several late nights here at school working on
completely some parts of my lab and cleaning the lab where we will be
working tomorrow. There's a possibility that a reporter from St. Paul
Pioneer Press will be here tomorrow to cover the event so I want
everything to look great.

I've been reading the articles that have been suggested. After tomorrow I
should be able to sit down, take a deep breath, and do some more thinking
about this.

I'll let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your