Re: [seul-edu] Zope in education

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I'm also posting here because I think we're approaching some sort of
> critical mass of interest in using Zope in education. In the last week
> alone, there have been at least 3 or 4 posts on the Zope list by different
> people or groups who would like to or are developing Zope products to be
> used in educational settings. I'm about to post a message to the list
> myself offering to collect the ideas of those who are interested so we can
> coordinate our efforts. Is there anyone on this list who is similarly
> interested?

Welcome back, Tim!  This sounds to me as though it might be something the WWW
educational content task group (as well as the main mailing list) would be very
interested in pursuing.  You should consider joining the task group.  Check with
Mark Dalton <mwd@sgi.com> for info on joining the mailing list, etc.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give