Re: Re: [seul-edu] ebook readers and other such devices...

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Ramin Miraftabi wrote:

> It seems like SGMLtools is what I know around here... To get SGMLtools
> to understand another DTD would mean that we need to write the
> appropriate transformation stylesheets for it. (Basically what happens
> is that Jade is called to process the message with the required
> information, SGMLtools is only a wrapper.) I guess creating the
> stylesheets could be doable if we could get some of the DSSSL gurus to
> help out (using Norman Walsh's DocBook stylesheets would naturally
> give some direction to the whole matter). All I know is that I -
> unfotunately - don't have the time to learn DSSSL or to hack on
> something like that...

Is there an active project supporting SGMLtools?  If so, might they be
interested in working on the transformation stylesheets?  This is something that would
be useful to a much wider group than just us, I think.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give