Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu HowTo -

Hi Ramin,

Thanks -- I think I might need to create some xlinks --
I just hoped that those would be automatic.  For this an
automatic toc would be nice.

Also generate an rtf and see if the menu items look
correct.  I get the copyright symbol instead of an arrow
-- but the text version works correctly.

I look forward to your input and content.

Bye -- I'm off for the weekend.

Bill

Quoting Ramin Miraftabi <ramin@cs.joensuu.fi>:

> * Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY (bill@mail.tasis.ch)
[991124]:%y27Wed, Nov 24,

> Hmm... Send it to me and I can get SGMLtools to
process it nicely (I
> can also write in my parts which explain how I did it
;). I have
> lately been customizing my output and learning how to
create my own
> customizations to the DSSSL stylesheets, much of this
info will
> probably be useful for the HowTo.
>

> > I haven't had time to set up a website.  If you are
> > interested in reading this please email me.  I will
send
> > you rtf or sgml as you wish.  (I will be away this
> > weekend, so if I don't have it early tomorrow, then
it
> > will have to wait until Monday).
>
> SGML please!
>
> ramin
> --
> Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of
Computer Science
> email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of
Joensuu
> WWW: http://dawn.joensuu.fi/~ramin/     Joensuu,
Finland

>     - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999
-

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please
contact <support@tasis.ch>.