Re: Re: [seul-edu] Re: home-schooling thread

On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, Jim Wildman wrote:

> Good idea.  There are a number of magazines that cater to home schoolers.
> They all include the mandatory technology review column/summary page.
>
> On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, Roger R Dingledine wrote:
>
> > This looks like an excellent example of something that can
> > be packaged up into some sort of summary document, and put
> > on the website.

Jim,

   Could you assemble our discussions here and put them into document form and
then post your document here for our review?  I'm sure Adam Cody and and Petr
Vicherek would be willing to help you on this (right, fellows?).  When it's done
we can post it on the website and submit it to whatever magazines and news sites
seem most appropriate.  This will serve two purposes--it will be both a useful
document for the Linux and home-schooling communities, and it will be a
proof-of-concept for our "sense of SEUL/edu" documents idea.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give