Re: [seul-edu] Registration for LinuxWorld Expo in New York City

Doug, Please reserve a pair of badges for us.

Please note:  I recieve LOTS of mail as a result of
registering names with this address for the last LWE.  You
can use it for anyone wanting to avoid the mail if you
need.  I can forward the badges to them later.

Bill

Sherri and Bill Ries-Knight
<< 2732 Pacific Ave
<< Stockton  CA  95204
Doug Loss wrote:

> If any of you are planning to attend LWE in NYC at the end of
> January/beginning of February, please let me know in the next few
> days.  I'll be registering our booth workers and would like to
> include you.  This will give you free entrance to the show floor,
> although probably not to the conferences (I'm not sure about that).
> So far I know that Pete St. Onge, Bill Ries-Knight and wife, and I
> will be there.  I'm pretty sure Roger Dingledine and Aaron Turner
> will also, and I have a few others who may or may not show up.  It'd
> be nice to meet as many of you as possible, and it would help us all
> if we have enough people so that we're not all stuck in the booth
> full-time.
>
> So think about it, and let me know via private email at
> dloss@seul.org.
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
> Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid
> Bloomsburg University     to laugh.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Voltaire
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill