Re: [seul-edu] Software for journal publish

the cddc has two types of this software that are possible, they are
php/mysql based one of them, the demo is currently at
http://adept.cddc.vt.edu/confman/  for submission and
confman/administrator  with asdf/asdf as login/pw it has been run quite
well for about 2 years so far, let me know if you need more, limited
customization may be available.  the code has not been released though,
cause the university wanted to licence it, and i thought either open it,
or just use it as a service, so we went the service route so far.

same deal with http://adept.cddc.vt.edu/stuff/CAN/  l:p=editor/editor
but it is a bit more free because it was a one off project that never
was used, it doesn't have the same type of peer review capacity as
above, but does have multiple editors, etc.

--
Jeremy hunsinger		http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy
CDDC/political science		http://www.cddc.vt.edu