Re: [seul-edu] Software for journal publish

Depending on how much time you want to invest in the setup and what
languages/framework you would like to be based in I think you have
many choices.

Ars Digita is a high setup investment, java based system.  Its very
professional. (http://www.openacs.org)

Zope CMS is a python based framework, a little less polished, medium
time investment thing to setup. (http://www.zope.org)

For a smaller set of features with simpler setup, there are any number
of other PHP, Python, and Ruby (My favorite scripting lang :)
solutions.  It might take some more looking at those, just because you
need to match your specialized needs to their specialized
features. For example, the slashdot code might be somewhat appropriate
for your use.  (http://slashcode.com)

--
Alan Chen
Digikata LLC