Re: [seul-edu] Software for journal publish

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 01:26:37PM -0800, Alan Chen wrote:
> Depending on how much time you want to invest in the setup and what
> languages/framework you would like to be based in I think you have
> many choices.
>
> Ars Digita is a high setup investment, java based system.  Its very
> professional. (http://www.openacs.org)

Ars Digita is going sorta closed source. CHeck out www.openacs.org for the Free
version. It's mostly TCL based. It's rather nice; I worked in it for my summer job
(www.zill.net).

--Nate
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to
God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that
diligently seek Him" --The Bible -- Hebrews 11:6

ruberpaw@ptdprolog.net www.rubberpaw.com
Learn Web Design!   www.designharbor.org www.sitepoint.com
Use Free Software!  www.linux.com www.gnu.org www.tuxedo.org/~esr/
Play Open Racer! openracer.worldforge.org
Lancaster PA Linux Users Group!  www.lancaster-linux.org