[seul-edu] Renewed colombian project

Hi

Just  want  to inform  that  some time  ago,  after  an agreement  the
community of  volunters SLEC  changed its name  to "Software  de libre
redistribución  y  educación  en  Colombia" -  Freely  redistributable
software and education  in Colombia (before, it was  free software and
education in Colombia).

The main objectives are:

* Inform  about  events  and  activies around  freely  redistributable
  software useful for education
* Support   schools  and   universities   in  the   usage  of   freely
  redistributable software
* Promote and  support development of  freely redistributable software
  for colombian schools.

We have a renewed website at:
http://ingenieria.sanmartin.edu.co/slec

From it,  I want  to mention specially  our statistics of  schools and
universities that use freely redistributable software (better click on
"todo el pais"):
http://ingenieria.sanmartin.edu.co/cgi-bin/slec/slec.cgi/slec.instituciones?style=slec&site=slec&;

Best regards.
--