Re: [seul-edu] deepfreeze and Gimp

Install gimp so that the gimp config files go into home folders, not onto
the frozen workstations. The first time kids install, they put it in their
H: drive (in our case). This of course is the Right Way to do it.

The non connected laptops will need a setup on the laptop, so unfreeze and
install.

I can provide more details if necessary.

Les