Re: Re(2): [seul-edu] deepfreeze and Gimp

Hi,

Talked to my tech, and the config files location is set by environment
variable: "gimp_directory".

We set that in the autoexec.bat startup:

set gimp_directory=H:\gimp

On the laptops we think that 2 icons(shortcuts) for gimp should be used.
One for local unconnected use that will run a batch file that sets the
variable to a local folder: ie. c:\gimp and then runs gimp.

The other version just runs on network folder/drive as set above in
autoexec.bat.

This assumes intelligent users.....<grin.

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk. Canada