[seul-edu] RE: [ma-linux] Linux Education

My apologies to those who may have received this twice, in my effort to
post this thread-excerpt to the seul.org/edu list.

I think http://www.seul.org/edu is an optimal community to cross-discuss
your points with, as they are connected with educators all around the
world, and are interested in (seriouslY) empowering the "global
student" through gnu/linux in the curriculum.

 -Karl

NOVLAUG member, SEUL-EDU Projects Liason