[seul-edu] RE: [ma-linux] Linux Education

** High Priority **

As luck happens, I happen to have a basic users' course here that I use up at DATC in Kaysville :)

I'm working on a sysadmin course, and would be more than happy to send you what I have so far... both of 'em are self-paced/self-study.

Good to see someone else in Utah teaching Linux :)

Regd's,
TJ Miller jr
OS/Networking Instructor
http://www.datc.tec.ut.us

--
``The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is
not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's

>>> jackal@raptor.slc.edu 11/15/01 01:01PM >>>
My apologies to those who may have received this twice, in my effort to
post this thread-excerpt to the seul.org/edu list.

I think http://www.seul.org/edu is an optimal community to cross-discuss
your points with, as they are connected with educators all around the
world, and are interested in (seriouslY) empowering the "global
student" through gnu/linux in the curriculum.

 -Karl