Re: [seul-edu] RE: [ma-linux] Linux Education

Dear Tom, Perhaps you'd be willing to share that via opensourceschools.org as
well? We'd definitely like to spread the tools necessary to bring others on
board. Would it be possible to teach your course online? Would you be
interested in that?

Let us know.

Best wishes on your good work,

David Bucknell