Re: [seul-edu] Case study solicitation

Michael Hall wrote:

> In my case, we're talking about an entire state education system. Is this still
> appropriate?
>
> Michael Hall
>
> On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, you wrote:
> > So if your name is on this
> > list could you go to <http://richtech.ca/seul/casestudy.html> and
> > fill out the form?  Thanks!  I realize that not all of you may be
> > associated with the schools you mention, but if you can get
> > information about them and make an entry that would be great.

Of course it's still appropriate!  We didn't call it "Linux in a single school case
studies," now did we?  Our working title was "Linux in education success stories,"
and I think getting Linux into an entire state education system qualifies!

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people