Re: [seul-edu] Re: curriculum Re: [ma-linux] Linux Education

** High Priority **

We did have the Sair courses awhile back (the first year we started), but are pretty much holding out until I can talk them into CompTIA Linux+ (Since we already use CompTIA's A+ and Network+ coursework, and already have CompTIA testing downstairs, it is a better logistical choice for us.)

--
``The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is
not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's

>>> alan@digikata.com 11/15/01 04:00PM >>>
Wow, talk about timely discussion.  Today I was asked if I could look
into a curriculum for teaching a Introduction to Linux class. Do any of
your students take LPI exams? If so, how much class time is generally
involved in getting the students to pass the LPI Level 1 exam? (I might
be teaching high-school students in an after school program)

-- alan

--
Alan Chen
Digikata LLC