Re: [seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote free and open tools and content in education

Hello David,

It is exciting to see more and more people get involved and I agree that at some
point we all need to put together some type of "coalition" maybe even sponsor our
own conference.

Michael Williams
http://www.k12linux.org
http://www.haywood.k12.nc.us