Re: [seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote free and open toolsand content in education

From Michael Hall, Tue Nov 27, at 13:15:
 .OK, a quick hunt around the usual sites hasn't turned up any
 .web-ring scripts, but there are enough clues there for me to knock one up
 .myself, I'd say. I'd do this in PHP and maybe some JavaScript. So, the
 .main question is where would the web ring be hosted. Is SEUL's server OK?

I think CSP <www.csp.it> would be available for a mirror in europe.
That institute is involved with AICA 'school project'.
I am copying to Michele Lionetti, to get a feedback from CSP

--
Paolo Pumilia