[seul-edu] Fwd: Special NEW Offers from LinuxWorld Conference & Expo!

for those that may wish to go to LWE.....
January 30 - February 1, 2002

Bill

Subject: Special NEW Offers from LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo!
Date: 27 Nov 2001 13:16:25 -0500
From: LinuxWorld <J25462-R31387@iqmailer.net>
To: <brk@slip.net>

*********************** This message is brought to you by
 LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Show Management.  We respect
 your privacy.  Please refer to the end of this message for
 instructions on how to be removed from our email database.
*************************

Dear Bill Ries-Knight,

The leading Linux/Open Source event is coming.  Gain
 valuable insight from IDC, IBM, HP, Computer Associates
 and other key players in the Linux industry.  Discover
 best practices that will enable you to save money while
 scaling your business with Linux.  You can't afford to
 miss out!

Attend LinuxWorld Conference & Expo and learn from leading
 visionaries who have demonstrated and practiced their
 commitment to Linux.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
Conference:  January 29 - February 1, 2002
Expo:  January 30 - February 1, 2002
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York, NY
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

Register today with your SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE to receive
 early bird savings. SPECIAL PRIORITY CODE: LNHSE
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/reg/attendee/index.shtml

EXCEPTIONAL OFFERS

*   FREE T-Shirt - For the first 350 Platinum Pass
 Registrants *   FREE IDC Research Report- Register for a
 Platinum Pass or a 3 Day Conference Pass (a $1,500 value!)
*   FREE Hungry Minds Book,"Linux Database Bible" (a $49.99
 value!) - 500 Exhibits Pass registrants will be randomly
 selected

Offer valid for new registrations only and may not be
 combined with any other offer.

COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM

The LinuxWorld Conference Program is packed with
 educational content that can help you meet your business
 objectives.  Led by reputable experts in the Linux and
 Open Source market, our program addresses the most
 talked-about Linux issues and provides you with solutions
 from the industry's brightest minds.

*** BEST VALUE*** - PLATINUM PASS $850!
Register by December 27th to lock in this unbeatable deal!
 Includes:  3 days of LinuxWorld conference sessions, 2
 half-day tutorials, Exhibits, Keynotes and Feature
 Presentations, IDC Linux Research and a T-shirt!

NEW!  CONFERENCE PLANNER!

Plan ahead and make the most of your time at LinuxWorld
 Conference & Expo!  My Show Planner allows you to browse
 and actively search sessions most appropriate for your
 needs.  Also, you are alerted of time conflicts and
 conference sessions are color-coded by categories to help
 ease your selection process.  A special Personal Activity
 scheduler also enables you to book meetings or schedule
 time to visit the Expo Floor.  To set up your personal
 schedule, visit http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

INSPIRATIONAL KEYNOTES

* Carly Fiorina, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
 Hewlett-Packard Company Wednesday, January 30th, 9:30 am -
 10:30am
* William M. Zeitler, Senior Vice President & Group
 Executive, Server Group, IBM Corporation Wednesday,
 January 30th, 1:00 pm - 2:00pm
* Sanjay Kumar, President and Chief Executive Officer,
 Computer Associates International, Inc. Thursday, January
 31st, 9:30 am - 10:30am

ENGAGING FEATURE PRESENTATIONS

* The Golden Penguin Bowl, hosted by Nicholas Petreley,
 Founding Editor, varlinux.org Wednesday, January 30th,
 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
* Building the Foundation for World Domination:  Free
 Standards for Global Markets & Individual Empowerment,
 hosted by Scott McNeil, Executive Director, The Free
 Standards Group Thursday, January 31st, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

SENSATIONAL SHOW FEATURES

*  Leading vendors showcasing Linux products, services and
 solutions *  $25,000 IDG/Linus Torvalds Community Award -
 come see who the next winner will be *  .org Pavilion,
 meet face-to-face with Linux enthusiasts *  AMD @
 LinuxWorld, come test drive applications and discover
 solutions from AMD and its partners
*  NEW!  Embedded Linux Summit and Pavilion - learn about
 the latest embedded Linux technology, processes and
 standards for embedded Linux *  Linux Rookery - watch
 Linux start-ups and first-time exhibitors hatch *  NEW!
 Taste of Linux - these introductory sessions will be
 featured on the Expo Floor and are open to ALL attendees

Visit http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/ for continuous updates
 on conference sessions and exhibitor information.

ETMI, the Official Travel Company for LinuxWorld Conference
 & Expo is offering discounted airfare and hotel
 accommodations.   Book your reservations now!   For travel
 details:
 http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/reg/travel/index.shtml

Come celebrate the spirit of Linux and Open Source.  We
 look forward to seeing you in New York!

Sincerely,
The LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Team
For general information, call 1-800-657-1474
__________________________

We're proud to have the following sponsors associated with
 LinuxWorld Conference & Expo!

Cornerstone Sponsor:  Compaq Computer Corporation

Platinum Sponsors:  AMD, Computer Associates, Dell, IBM and
 Intel

Media Sponsors: Channel Web, CRN, Dr. Dobb's Journal,
 InfoWorld, Linux Journal, Linux Magazine, Network World,
 OSDN, Sys Admin, Software Business Magazine and Var
 Business.

Embedded Linux Summit Sponsors:  Embedded Linux Consortium
 and LinuxDevices.com