[seul-edu] Becoming reporters: was:[why schools don't adopt OSS]]

I'd love to do a/some story/stories on what you (and other schools) have done,
Dave. Let's start the publicity with an an interview that we'll publish on
opensourceschools.org first and spread around. We need a catchy angle, right?
Suggestions?

Another good story would be to embarrass US schools with how great Michael's
Autralian school is at saving tax payers money and being more effective. Would
you be able to get us info on that, Michael?

And how about these great projects in Mexico, France and Colombia I've seen
posted on SEUL? Let's report on those.

Newsforge says if we find _news_, then they'll want the "scoop" so we just
need to turn into reporters, I guess.

David

--
David M. Bucknell