Re: [Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] RE: [why schools don't adopt OSS]]

I know where you're coming from Dave ... even though our state system
actually uses Linux and OSS, they don't make much of it. They're all into
image ... "We've spent X million dollars on blah blah blah" ... the
details just don't matter.

Mick

--
Michael Hall