Re: [seul-edu] Distro Dementia

Les Richardson wrote:

> I have heard some talk about making an educational only distribution.  I
> assume that we're not talking about a "real distro" in the sense that we do
> hardware detection, etc. but rather an application only CD that can run "on
> top of" various popular distro's (and hopefully most of them with only
> minor changes. (i.e. libraries issues,etc.))

There seem to be two differing schools of thought on this.  Roger and I seem to
be going with your "but rather" concept, while Jim Thomas and some others (I
don't remember just who at the moment) seem to be talking more of a full-blown
distro.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people