Re: [seul-edu] Our Strengths

> One important goal that has been recognized is the importance of
> administrative talent to install and manage these systems.
>
> Ok, what are we good at?
>
> Education, right? So why don't we deliver the "education" to train
> administrators.
>
> Are we in competition with others in this task? Yes.
>
> Can we do it better than others? Undoubtedly.
>
> Do we already have all the tools? Yes.
>
> What's holding us back? <grin>

lol. It's funny reading this post after I suggested a collaborative handbook
for using Open Source in schools(in both the computer-as-tool area and the
computer-as-coursework subject) to the guy in charge of
www.opensourceschools.com.

I'd be in for some chapters on programming :)

-- Nate

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to

 God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that

 diligently seek Him" --The Bible -- Hebrews 11:6