RE: [seul-edu] Getting started: Forming a coalition to promote freeand open toolsand content in education

Sure, I'll work on trying to get the ideas put together. For the moment,
I'll post everything to a Wiki page on seul. Check out
http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Education%20Coalition.
jason

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA / PTV / NHS
Department Assistant - Vocational Education