RE: [seul-edu] Our Strengths --develop a course & teach it

I agree as well. If there was an easy way for people to learn what was
needed, perhaps it would be easier to get our systems into schools. Being a
video producer I would be williing to help with that if we decide to go that
route.
jason

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA / PTV / NHS
Department Assistant - Vocational Education