[seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote OS content and my availability

Hi.

I have followed the latest discussions for a while and I have some opinions
to point out.

- The coalition should be global, not only US.
- Choose a name for the coalition
- Arrange a logo contest when the name has been chosen
- Form a group to lead the project. Gather useful, interested, talented and
motivated people around the world from different regions
- Start building schoolforge.net

If things start rolling, I and some of my friends are willing to join in.

If I have time I'm personally able to participate on the following areas:
project management, interface design, code and graphics (I can submit some
logos to the contest if you like).

- Teemu

-----

Teemu Arina