Re: [seul-edu] Poll to choose the acronym

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:10, Felipe Bergo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I placed all the options from the previous emails from Dave and David in a
> poll, here:
>
> http://moria.seul.org/~bergo/booth
>
> The results are to be disclosed next week.
> If you have thought of any particularly good acronym, let me know and I'll
> add it to the poll (which, unlike slashdot polls, can have options added
> and typos corrected without trashing the whole poll - favorite LoTR
> character Aragon, hmpfff)
>
> [and my vote went to the OPEN one, should anyone care]

Could we have, say, two rounds??  First round gets the 3(?) most popular.
Second round choses the most preferred of these.

An additional option would be to allow two votes in the first round, but only
one in the second.  In particular, given a choice I would vote for both OPEN
and FOSTER if I had a first round of two votes, and then make up my mind at
the end.

Rasjid.