Re: [seul-edu] Poll to choose the acronym

ok, ok. Now you can vote twice and, depending on the results, we may have
a 2nd round.

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:

> > http://moria.seul.org/~bergo/booth
> >
> > The results are to be disclosed next week.
> > If you have thought of any particularly good acronym, let me know and I'll
> > add it to the poll (which, unlike slashdot polls, can have options added
> > and typos corrected without trashing the whole poll - favorite LoTR
> > character Aragon, hmpfff)
> >
> > [and my vote went to the OPEN one, should anyone care]
> >

> Could we have, say, two rounds??  First round gets the 3(?) most popular.
> Second round choses the most preferred of these.
>
> An additional option would be to allow two votes in the first round, but only
> one in the second.  In particular, given a choice I would vote for both OPEN
> and FOSTER if I had a first round of two votes, and then make up my mind at
> the end.

Felipe Paulo Guazzi Bergo - Free Software Developer (bergo@seul.org)
GPG/PGP mail welcome - GPG/PGP Key: EF8EE808 (keyserver pgp.mit.edu)
http://www.advogato.org/person/khazad - Brasilia - DF - Brazil - Earth

* I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck. (esr)