Re: mailing list configuration question

Well, since you're asking for strong opinions :-)

It's so easy in any e-mail client I've ever used to sort by other
headers that I just can't imagine the need for adding it to the subject:
header. Every message on this list has a To: or cc: header with
seul-edu@seul.org in it - just filter based on this. Why clutter the
subject line with unnecessary and redundant information?

My two cents...

Chris