Re: mailing list configuration question

> It's so easy in any e-mail client I've ever used to
sort by other
> headers that I just can't imagine the need for adding
it to the subject:
> header. Every message on this list has a To: or cc:
header with

A free web based email called IMP doesn't do this
filtering -- at least not yet.  I think it would be
handy for those who like to filter by eye.  Even when I
use filtering I don't like digests, because the reply is
such a pain.  So I say pretend that some people don't
have filtering available at the moment ('cause I don't).

Bill

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please
contact <support@tasis.ch>.