Re: hello, all

Quoting Graham Mitchell
<mitchell@cs.leander.isd.tenet.edu>:
> * web-based assignments rather than photocopying
handouts
> * setting up CVS for my CS-3 students to collaborate
on a project
> * web/CGI-based exams and quizzes (save the trees and
Scantrons, man)
> * teaching computer science students the benefits of
the OSS model early on

I have an interest in these too.  Hopefully, many of
these are already started by this group.  Look forward
to your contributions.  Especially any experience with
CVS and group programming and OSS model early on (I like
teaching using Java -- 'cause its fun and easy for the
kids, but I guess you must teach C++).

Bill

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please