The Linux Show

Bruno Vernier and I were guests on The Linux Show (an internet radio
show) last night.  You can hear a Real Audio or IceCast recording of the
show at <http://www.thelinuxshow.com>.  Neither of us embarrassed
ourselves horribly (I don't think), and we did manage to get in some
mentions of LENPP, OpenClassroom, EDUML, Topologika Software, and
probably a few other things that don't come immediately to mind.  We'll
have to see if our first real attempt at publicity has any effect.

So if you're curious as to how Bruno and I sound, take a listen.  I
should warn you, we're in the last 30 minutes of an hour and a half
show.